OB-400 DUAL SYSTEM
The MAUCOTOOLS Versatile Solution
OB-400 is the most versatile solution for On-Site Line Boring applications.
The Series OB has been thought and developed mainly for maintenance and repair heavy construction equipment buckets, end loader arms, articulation units, dog bones, draglines hou-sing and for simple applications to reduce the time of the operations.
With the OB-400 is possible to make On-Site Line Boring operations from 42 mm up to 400 mm of diameter (1.65 to 15.75 inches), equipped with the standard package.
The OB-400 can be upgraded with all the MAUCOTOOLS Optional Packages and Kits, increasing the range of diameters: starting from 22mm (0.86 inches) and the applications with the MAUCOTOOLS Welding Package.
Electric, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Main Rotation Modules available with reduction gearbox transmission.
only 14 minutes!
Reduction Gearbox Transmission
3 Tool Holders of 16mm with 10 cutting edges
Unlimited Longitudinal Stroke with steps of 200 mm
Conical clamp for mounting machine
- PATENTED DUAL SYSTEM: Built in two separate MODULES that can do independent machining. To make Bore Welding operations is not necessary to use the body of the engine machine, just use only the DUAL SYSTEM Feed Drive Module.
- Double motorization to have the total control of ROTATION and FEED
- MAUCOTOOLS Motor Protection System (MMPS) to protect your 2 motors
- The MODULAR SYSTEM gives you the possibility to use the OB-200 DUAL SYSTEM with ALL our Optional Kits for increasing the diameter range of work up to Ø600 mm (23.63 inch) and decrease starting from Ø22 mm (0.86 inch): with no requirements to buy another new machine, saving money and optimizing your investment (ROI).
- Fast Centering Kit, with magnetic system (you do not need to weld the kit for centering, saving time and money).
- Universal Main Supports with 3 adjustable arms included in the standard package.
- Digital Measuring Caliper: to measure the diameter you can directly use our digital caliper without removing the boring bar: to save time, reduce the complexity of the process and to be more accurate.
- Stronger Tool holders of 16 mm (0.63 inch).
- Electric (220 & 110V), Hydraulic and Pneumatic power options available.
- Automatic and adjustable feed stop.
- Remote Control Panel included in the standard Package.
- Auto-joining Chromed Boring Bars: Ø20, 40, 60 mm (0.78, 1.57, 2.36 inches).
- Maucotools Error Detection System (MeDS) and Maucotools Motor Protection System (MMPS) to always working aware and safe.
- Unlimited Longitudinal Feed with steps of 200 mm and Electronic Fast feed.
- Fast and Conical Centering Kit for buckets available.
Boring Bar Ø : 40mm - 1.574 inches (included)
Internal Line Boring Ø : 42mm - 200mm (1.65 - 15.75 inches)
Drilling Ø : 10mm - 45mm (0.39 - 1.77 inches)
Tapping Ø : 10mm - 45mm (0.39 - 1.77 inches)
Internal Automatic Bore Welding Ø : Optional
External Automatic Bore Welding Ø : Optional
Flange Facing and Seeger Circlips : Optional
Brushless Gearmotor : YES
Phases No. : 3
Motor type : DC
Power : 125W
Speed : 0-300 RPM
Feed type : Electromechanical Automatic and Manual
Maucotools Detection System (MeDS) Errors in operations : YES
Maucotools Motor Protection System (MMPS) : YES
Motor Type : 2-Speed Electric
Power : 1800W – 230V (110V available)
Speed : Speed I: 54-126 RPM / 180-423 RPM
Motor Type : Hydraulic
Power : 10.2kW in continues
Speed : Max speed 437 in cont. / Min speed 9 in cont.
Typical Machine ship weight : 145 Kg
Typical ship dimensions (shipped in 1 Red Metallic Case) : 108 x 61 x 42 cm
What's Next Step?
Download the OB-400 DUAL SYSTEM Standard Pack right now and see all the accessories included with this model of MAUCOTOOLS Multifunctional Portable Line Boring Machine.
Get a Quote Now FOR FREE
GET A QUOTE for your new Multifunctional Portable Line Boring Machine OB-400 DUAL SYSTEM right now!